You’re invited to join DH+BH: an Interdisciplinary Conference on Digital Humanities and Book History as a sponsor!
Joining the DH+BH community will help you:
- Promote your organization as a leading supporter of digital scholarship inquiry and practice
- Strengthen your brand profile
- Provide direct access to and contact with an international community of digital humanities and digital libraries scholars and professionals
- Develop high level, long term contacts with leading figures and decision makers
- Strengthen existing relationships
The sponsorship package at $250 U.S. dollars includes the following benefits:
- Company logo on the conference website with link to company’s website
- Logo placement on slides displayed during conference breaks
- Option to provide a brief promotional video message to be displayed during conference breaks, and shared in our Virtual Exhibit Hall on the conference website.
- One printed brochure or other collateral material in attendee package (packages will be mailed to participants)
- Recognition in our quarterly newsletter (over 900 subscribers)
- Coordinated publicity on social media
- Verbal acknowledgment during sponsored events
To support early career and student scholars and professionals, DCSC charges no membership fees, and is offering a pay-what-you-are-able registration with a minimum recommended contribution of $45. Sponsorships are essential to the success of the event, and will allow us to provide a professional event environment including accessibility strategies like live captioning, asynchronous participation channels, and hosting and preservation for conference recordings.
Please contact email@example.com to arrange your sponsorship. We’re happy to work with you for a partnership that is meaningful for everyone concerned!
DCSC is a project of Digital Frontiers, a registered 501(c)3 non-profit. All contributions are tax deductible. Sponsorships will be invoiced by Digital Frontiers.
Thank you for your consideration and support.